Commercial LED Lighting Solutions

Bamford Lighting

Commercial LED Lighting can be adapted and displayed in a way that suits your companies needs with us here at Bamford Lighting. Illuminate your work space artistically and help make visitors feel uplifted with strategic LED Lighting display designs today.

Here at Bamford Lighting, we’re unrivalled among LED lighting manufacturers across the UK with our commitment to customer satisfaction, quality products and efficient installation services.

We're more than happy to work around you and your working hours which is why we can work evenings and weekends to suit your business schedules effortlessly.

For more information of any questions about our products and services, please give us a call on 08000431153, or alternatively you can get in touch via our contact form here.

 Many lighting manufacturers have invested a considerable amount of effort, time, and research into adapting this super energy-efficient technology for household and commercial use. There are many reasons why  businesses are incorporating commercial LED lighting systems into their workplaces, and here’s why:

  •  A lot of light for little power

 LED’s do more for less, and are extremely efficient when it comes to the conversion. One example when compared with a standard incandescent bulb is that one 5-watt LED light can produce more light that a standard 75-watt bulb. When measured against the LED system, the 5-watt LED can do the same job as the household bulb at 1/15 of the energy consumption. This shows just how much energy commercial LED lighting can save, and when energy is saved, so is money. The reason behind the huge saving is that LED’s covert 90% of their energy into light, whereas incandescent bulbs only 10% is converted to light and the remaining 90% is converted to heat.

  • Long Lifespan

Commercial LED lighting is practically maintenance free, this is because they don't contain a filament that will burn out so they're able to last a lot longer than a traditional household bulb. A standard bulb usually lasts for around 2000 hours, but an LED light has a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours. In some cases, an LED can last up to 40 years. This is one of the major selling points of commercial LED lighting because of the little work it takes to keep them maintained.

  • They are better value for money

Many people have the common misconception that commercial LED lighting is extremely expensive, and that just simply isn't the case. Originally the semiconductor material that an LED was built around was at a high cost, but the price of the material plummeted over the years and now commercial LED lighting is a more cost effective lighting option for many businesses and commercial properties. Although an LED lighting system can seem expensive up front, as they are more costly than a traditional incandescent bulb. But the reality is that the LED lighting will save you lots of money in the long run as you will only need 1 or 2 over a whole decade.

  • They’re easy on the eye

The bulb that would usually replace the traditional bulb would be the CFL (compact-fluorescent) as they work at a high efficiency. There are several reasons why CFL isn;t the most poplar replacement now and that's down to the fact that there's toxic mercury still present in some models, and that the bulbs can sometimes produce an unpleasant colour that has even been known to give people headaches. Commercial LED lighting is even easy to see in bright daylight and is able to produce the same soft glow as a regular bulb. They can even be illuminated in a range of colours.

  •  They're safe

 Tired of burning your hands on lightbulbs when they need changing? You don't have to worry about that anymore with a commercial LED lighting system. LED’s require a low voltage DC electric current and can run on batteries, so they’re always safe to the touch and doesn’t get hot.

  • They’re strong and can incorporated almost anywhere

LED lights are durable and cannot be smashed like the regular glass lightbulbs, this is because an LED is made out of a plastic bulb. They’re also very easy to implement into most modern circuits. Due to their tiny size in comparison to an average incandescent lightbulb, more bulbs can be used on an electrical circuit.


 

Contact Bamford Lighting Today

Here at Bamford lighting we continually strive to deliver products to our customers that will save them money and provide them with a solution that is perfect for their business or building. If you have any questions about our products, or maybe you would like to learn about why upgrading to LED is something that you could benefit from, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 043 1153 or alternatively you can email us at  Info@bamfordlighting.com

TOP